Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- On the day of your arrival, we will contact you to confirm your estimated time of arrival. Please be aware any late arrivals after 3.00pm may be released if a valid credit card is not held against the booking.
- A credit card number will be required to secure your booking. The total price of the reservation may be charged at any time from the time of booking.
- Accounts settled at the hotel by credit card will incur a 2% credit card surcharge. This surcharge is applicable to all reservations secured by credit or debit card.
- Reservations made online are non-commissionable and pay direct basis.
- Check-in is available from 1pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure. Early check-in and/or late check-out is by arrangement only and fees may apply. We are more than happy to store luggage should you arrive prior to or depart after these times.
- Smoking is not allowed in any room on the property. If you do smoke in a room, then you may be charged appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges.
- You must be 18 years of age to check in and register for a room. ID may be requested upon check in.
- Visitors are permitted at the management’s discretion. The registered guest is responsible for the behaviour of all persons/visitors while on the property. We do not allow large, noisy gatherings or parties in our rooms. Visitors must leave the premises quietly before 10pm.
- Any damage to the room or property may be charged, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable.
- If you have booked direct ie: Trailways Hotel website, phone or email - cancellations made before 12 noon on the day of arrival will incur no charges. Cancellations made after this time may result in the total amount of the reservation being charged to the credit card number held on file. Failure to turn up will incur a cancellation fee of the total value of the reservation. Please note: this cancellation policy does not apply for Bay Dreams dates – separate terms and conditions will be forwarded to you.
- If you have booked through an OTA (ie: Booking.com, Expedia, Wotif, Agoda etc) any amendments or cancellations to your booking must be made through their booking site as per the terms and conditions you accepted when you made the booking through their site.
- Cancellation policy for groups will be advised at the time of booking.